Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Monday School Notes and Discussions

Time for some confession. Several times in my life I have attempted to develop the habit of journaling. Sometimes it was because I had to do it for a class. A couple of times it was because I wanted to try to have some lasting record of my scattered thoughts. The results were always the same. I would start off with great enthusiasm and think, 'This is great. If I just take 10 minutes every day and write something, in no time at all it will be second nature...like eating.' Well, eating is much more rewarding. A few times I actually kept a journal for several months. Usually, it was more like several weeks. So, this is like a disclaimer. I don't have a good track record with this sort of thing. Maybe, though, since this has an element of interactivity to it, it will be a more successful venture. It won't be like I am just writing for myself. You will be reading (and responding, AHEM!) so I will have more incentive to keep this going.

Here are some links for the websites on Ephesus. If you find anymore or wish to comment on any of them, please feel free.

http://bibleplaces.com/ephesus.htm

http://www.padfield.com/2000/ephesus.html

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05490a.htm

Don't forget that next Monday (9/27), we will be discussing the first chapter of Ephesians. Make an outline of the chapter. (Hint: most scholars find three major sections within the chapter.)

Shalom!

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 22, 2004 at 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home